Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Remnant Sale!!!!



Well, I have finally done it. I have faced my demons and decided to part with humongous stash of fabric remnants.

You know, those stripes left over at the end of a bolt? I kind of have a HUGE pile of them. 
And I love them.

But the husband gave me an ultimatum...it was either him or the remnants. 
Dang it :) 

HERE you can find all the sets in the SHOP!  Hurry, they are going fast!!!


Set #1                                                    Set #2


Set #3                                                          Set #4

Set #5                                                          Set #6

Set #7                                                    Set #8


Set #9                                                     Set #10


Set #11                                                 Set #12


 Set #13                                                   Set #14

 They are all 44/45" wide, and their lengths range from 2.5"-almost full yard cuts. 

 Which one is your favorite? 
 I am personally pretty darn fond of #5....it was so hard to say goodbye to it!



4 comments:

Judy said...

I like #13....so many cute ones that really coordinate well together!

Angela Bullard said...

There are a couple in each one that I like. Don't suppose you'd want to make a custom bundle for me? :)

barb said...

I like them all lol babscorbitt@gmail.com

Unknown said...

How much are they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...