Friday, February 8, 2013

New Fabric + New Patterns + A Gift = Great Friday!


Holy moly Ladies, I have been busy!
I have been adding all sorts of awesomeness to the SHOP this week. 
Oh yeah, and one more thing,
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
So naturally I have been busy all week shopping and buying up all sorts of goodies for myself!
Shhhhhh. Don't tell the hubs. 
I want to share some birthday goodness with you all, so scroll down to the bottom for a little a gift, from me to you.
Check out all this eye candy that has been added to the SHOP this week:
Pin It






 New Skirt Pattern by Favorite Things

 


   


   
 



 Now, for all the yummy fabric!

New from Robert Kaufman this week:

Don't Be Crabby by Laurie Wisbrun


Wouldn't this collection make the cutest nursery?

Girl Friends by Laurie Wisbrun
Mermaid Love! I secretly want a blanket with these Mermaids on it....I LOVE Mermaids!

And some basics
  



Serenata by Samantha Walker

 Hello, GORGEOUS!
So traditional and beautiful!

And the precuts!

   


New precuts in from Moda

Both of these collections won't be available in yardage until March.....but we have the PRECUTS now!


Twenty Three has a vintage-carnival feel.  I might be completely obsessed with this collection right now! It is soooooooooo much more delicious in person!


Pin It
Neon done right! Spring House is divine. 
This collection has some very bright neon type colors, and they are the most beautiful fabrics I have seen in a long time. They almost look as if they are old fashioned chenille furniture!  You heard me!  If you are loving this new neon trend, Spring House is for you!


Are you still with me?
I know, that was almost a marathon!
In celebration of my getting older, I want to offer you all a little gift today,
TAKE 15% off your entire order TODAY ONLY!
Use code:
bdaygift 
at checkout to get the discount!  

The Little Fabric Shop Logo

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Oh yeah, I am 29 this year.
Any good ideas of how to spend the last year of my twenties? 

6 comments:

CathyK said...

Happy birthday!!!

Angela Bullard said...

Wow! You have been busy. All of the new collections look wonderful. I might have to snatch up some of the mermaid fabric, just in case :)

giddy99 said...

Awesome!!! Happy Birthday!

ritainalaska said...

best b-day wishes!
try something new every week or month, i.e. yoga, a new to you quilting technique, try a new recipe or book. make a list of things you've not done, heard about, something you]ve seen that you'd like to do. and do it.
don't worry about moving out of your twenties ... the thirties and forties are richer, the fifties and sixties are satisfying, [i'm well into my seventies and enjoying life] it's just the the older one gets, the faster time goes.

Unknown said...

Se você esta pensando em comprar sementes de maconha e pensando em sementes de Paradise seeds, visite a loja www.shayanashop.com. Shayana shop oferece uma grande variedade de sementes de maconha, incluindo os bancos de sementes HQ seeds, Dutch Passion seeds, Dinafem seeds e muitos outros a ótimos preços.

Milliscent Morgan said...

Thanks that I found this wonderful blog about fabrics, but aside from this I'm also looking for the blog of Fabrics Savannah GA. Thanks for having me here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...