Friday, August 24, 2012

New Fabric Friday

Small, Medium and Large Chevrons are here!
 The Medium size are the original chevrons that Riley Blake manufactured. So if you have bought any in the past, it was the Medium size.

 Here are the new Large Chevrons that we have brought in, and the small chevrons.

Out to Sea by Sarah Jane Studios for Michael Miller Fabrics

 The hot pink and navy combination is simply irresistible! I need my girls to hurry up and ruin their current bedspreads so I can redo them in this collection! 
 Looks like it's time to "accidentally" leave the Sharpies out ;)

Also new from Michael Miller Fabrics


 I love those birds!  Here I have paired them up with some of the new chevrons, and some coordinating polka dots.  Love this collection for fall!

Picnic Party by Pink Light Designs for Robert Kaufman

I have come to the conclusion that if those little cherries don't warm your heart in some way, then there just might be something wrong with you. Just saying....I LOVE me some CHERRY FABRIC!

Everything Nice by Pink Light Studios


 Seriously cute.  Sugar and spice and everything nice!  Love this collection for little girls. 
 I feel a tiny apron coming on....

Quite the week, Huh?  Can you tell I have been busy?
Now it's time to relax and enjoy the weekend.

Have a good one!






1 comment:

Ali said...

Thank you so much for showing the three sizes next to each other, I haven't seen anybody be smart enough to do that before!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...